Type:Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Single row deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used roller bearing type in the world due to their versatility and
overall performance. They are characterized by having deep raceway grooves in which the inner and outer rings have circular arcs of slightly larger radius than that of the balls.
Dental Bearing of high precision level P5 , usable for various brands of high-speed dental turbine handpieces
- Rotating speed 350,000-450,000 rpm under air-pressure of 200-250Kpa
- Working life for about six months under the normal operation
- Very less vibration, Very less noise, Antirust, Corrosion resistant
- High temperature resistant for disinfection
Dental Bearing Type:
Miniature and instrument ball bearings can be divided into two basic types, deep groove and angular contact. The first (deep
groove) can be further divided into the following five classes depending on their design details:
* Standard type
* Flanged outer ring
* Extended inner ring
* Expanded type in which one ring has a radial thickness that is larger than normal compared with the bearing width.
* Thin section type in which both rings are extra thin in the radial direction. They can also be classified as: open, shielded,
Consult our customers for surprise discounts.
Hello, please leave your name email or WhatsApp here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.