Bearing packing includes inner packing and outer packing.
After the bearings are manufactured and passed the inspection, they shall be cleaned and rust-proof, and then put into the inner packaging to achieve the purpose of water-proof, moisture-proof, dustproof, shock-proof, maintenance of the quality and accuracy of the bearings, as well as convenient use and sales.
The bearing inner packaging is divided into three categories according to the anti-rust period:
(1) short rustproof period packaging: rustproof period of 3 ~ 6 months, suitable for mass shipment to the same subscriber, in a short time will be put into use bearings.By agreement of both parties, in order to facilitate the use of the principle, the use of simple packaging.
(2) general antirust packaging: antirust period of one year, suitable for general purpose bearings.
(3) long antirust period packaging: antirust period of two years, suitable for special and precision bearings.
The inner packing materials of bearing include polyethylene plastic drum (box), kraft paper, plain and corrugated polyethylene composite paper, paper box, polyethylene or polyethylene plastic film, nylon fastening belt or plastic woven fastening belt, waterproof high-strength plastic belt, gunny bag, etc.All the above materials should be qualified in corrosion resistance test.
The principle of the bearing inner packing method requires:
Miniature bearings: every 10 ~ 15 sets of bearings into a plastic tube, every 5 ~ 10 plastic tube into a carton (or bag, roll).
(2) medium and small-sized bearings:
-- multiple sets of bearings are wrapped with polyethylene film, kraft paper or polyethylene composite paper;
-- multiple sets of bearings are packed into a plastic cylinder (box);
-- a single set of bearings shall be packed in polyethylene film bag, folded or sealed into a carton.
(3) large bearing:
-- packed in a carton after a single set of polyethylene film or polyethylene composite paper;
-- use polyethylene film bag, fold the bag mouth with a single package, and then put it into a carton;
-- single set into special plastic box;
-- single three-layer wrapping package: inner layer with polyethylene film tape or composite paper tape, middle layer with fastening tape, outer layer with waterproof permeable plastic tape.
(4) extra-large bearing:
-- single set of three-layer wrapping package (ibid.);
A single times four layers of wrapping: after the three layers of wrapping, the outermost layer is wrapped with a single layer of linen tape.
For detachable tapered roller bearings with outer diameter ≥150mm, polyethylene film should be lined before packing the inner and outer components, or the inner and outer components should be separately packed.
For the interchangeable cylindrical roller bearings with outer diameter ≥150mm, the inner and outer components can be packed separately because the complete package is easy to be damaged.
General materials and requirements of bearing outer packing are as follows:
(1) double corrugated cartons, the total weight (gross weight) of each carton shall not exceed 25kg.
(2) nailing board box (wooden box), the total weight of each box does not exceed 30kg, the box with blue steel tape binding;
(3) calcium plastic corrugated box, the total weight of each box does not exceed 25kg, box with plastic packing tape.
When the bearing products with inner packaging are packed into the box, plastic bags or plastic film shall be lined in the box first;If there is a gap in the box, with corrugated paper, paper scraps and other dry materials to fill.