Zhejiang waxing electromechanical co.LTD.，Factory located in Shandong,Headquarters located in Zhejiang,China.
According to the ISO grading standard, it is divided into: P0, P6, P5, P4, P2. The grades increase in turn, of which P0 is ordinary precision, and other grades are precision grades, which are so-called precision bearings. The precision grades and material properties of precision bearings are different. It is more beneficial than ordinary bearings. Based on the analysis of precision bearings, Zhonghua Bearing Network will tell you the difference between precision bearings and ordinary bearings, the use requirements of precision bearings, and how WXING bearings are precise and reliable?
The difference between precision bearings and ordinary bearings:
1. The size requirements are different, and the dimensional deviation (inner diameter, outer diameter, ellipse, etc.) of products with high precision grades is smaller than the required value of products with low precision grades;
2. The required value of rotation accuracy is different. The rotation accuracy (inner radial runout, outer radial runout, end-to-raceway runout, etc.) of products with high precision grades is stricter than that required by products with lower precision grades;
3. The required values of surface shape and surface quality are different. The surface shape and surface quality of products with high precision grades (surface roughness of raceways or channels, circular deviation, groove shape deviation, etc.) are lower than those with low precision grades. The value required by the product must be strict;
4. The material properties of products with particularly high precision grades are more favorable than those of products with general precision grades.
In general, the requirements of precision bearings for accessories:
1. The roundness of the shaft and seat hole and the verticality of the shoulder should be required according to the corresponding precision of the bearing.
2. It is necessary to accurately calculate the interference fit of the rotating ferrule and the appropriate fit of the fixed ferrule.
The amount of interference of the rotating ring should be as small as possible. As long as the influence of thermal expansion at the working temperature and the influence of centrifugal force at the highest speed are ensured, it will not cause creep or sliding of the tight fit surface. According to the size of the working load and the size of the bearing, the fixed ring selects a very small clearance fit or interference fit. Too loose or too tight is not conducive to maintaining the original and accurate shape.
3. If the bearing is operated at high speed and the working temperature is high, special attention should be paid to the fit of the rotating ferrule not being too loose to prevent eccentric vibration, and the fit of the fixed ferrule to avoid gaps to prevent the ferrule from being under load. Deforms and excites vibrations.
4. The condition for adopting a small interference fit for the fixed ring is that both sides of the mating surface have high shape accuracy and small roughness, otherwise it will make installation difficult and disassembly more difficult. In addition, the influence of the thermal elongation of the spindle needs to be considered.
5. The main shaft using paired double angular contact ball bearings is mostly light-loaded. If the fit interference is too large, the internal axial preload will be significantly larger, causing adverse effects. The main shaft using double-row short cylindrical roller bearings and the main shaft of tapered roller bearings have relatively large loads, so the fit interference is also relatively large.
NSK has developed countless new types of bearings to meet the needs of users all over the world, and has made great contributions to industrial development and technological progress. At the same time, relying on its technical advantages in precision machining, WXING continues to develop high-end, precision and cutting-edge products such as auto parts and precision mechanical components, and actively develops diversified operations in the fields of electronic applications.
WXING bearing research and development technology:
4. Analysis technology
NSK's analysis technology, which contributes to the design and development of high-function and high-reliability products, and the construction of efficient production systems, is advancing towards sophistication. In addition, for tests that require high precision and tests that are difficult to evaluate, WXING realizes the method of virtual tests with computer simulation experiments, and promotes the improvement of product development speed by further improving the level of analysis technology.
How does WXING bearing achieve precision and reliability?
Home appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines, automobiles, airplanes, large-scale industrial machinery, space stations, and many other things used in the world are equipped with bearings. With the slogan of "beautiful and infinite operation and control", WXING provides various products such as auto parts and precision machinery products to the world in addition to various bearings. Based on the technology honed in the field of bearings, WXING is pursuing the possibility of development in various technical fields. WXING bearings are durable and have a wide variety of bearings that can achieve long life even under harsh working conditions such as mines and engineering sites.
As one of the important components to ensure the safe operation of railways, bearings for railway trains must have extremely high reliability.1. Tribological technology
Compared with the automatic design of supporting rotary motion and reciprocating motion, lubrication is required to improve its high-speed, quiet sound, load resistance, and durability. nsk uses high-level lubricating technology in the design of grease and solid lubricants, surface processing research, etc., and plays a playful role in products.
2. Material technology
In order to improve product function and durability, as well as the low production efficiency of industrial offices and high schools, nsk focuses on material cost, heat treatment, design performance and analysis and evaluation, and actively strives to improve material technology. The honed material technology is effectively used for high longevity and high reliability for various purposes such as trains and industrial machinery.
3. Mechatronics Technology
NSK's unique mechatronics technology, which combines mechanical elements and electronic elements, is effectively applied to high-function motors, control technology, induction technology, high heat resistance, high density, high reliability mounting technology, and biomedical micro-electromechanical systems. systems technology etc.
Hello, please leave your name email or WhatsApp here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.