Zhejiang waxing electromechanical co.LTD.，Factory located in Shandong,Headquarters located in Zhejiang,China.
Load of self-aligning roller bearings
Load is the most important basis for selecting bearings. Usually, self-aligning roller bearings should be selected according to the size, direction and nature of load.
When selecting the bearing type according to the size of the load:
The rolling body of self-aligning roller bearing is linear contact, which can bear larger bearings and has small deformation after bearing.
② The rolling body of ball bearing is point contact and should bear light or moderate load.
When selecting the bearing type according to the direction of load:
(1) Thrust bearings are generally used for uniaxial load, thrust ball bearings can be used for smaller loads, and thrust roller bearings can be used for larger loads.
② The single radial load generally selects deep groove ball bearing, cylindrical roller bearing or needle roller bearing.
(3) Bearing radial load at the same time, with small axial load, can choose deep groove ball bearings, angular contact bearings with small contact Angle or tapered roller bearings;With larger axial load, angular contact bearings and tapered roller bearings with larger contact angles can be selected.
Speed of aligning roller bearings
Generally speaking, speed has little influence on the selection of self-aligning roller bearing type, only at high speed conditions will have significant influence.
(1) At high speed, the self-aligning roller bearing is preferred, which has a higher limit speed;
(2) The solid cage allows higher speed than the stamping cage;
The lighter the rolling body, the more suitable for high speed operation;
(4) low speed can choose thrust bearing;
(5) High speed, small axial load, self-aligning roller bearings can be used.
Installation and disassembly of self-aligning roller bearings
1. When the bearing seat has no split surface and must be installed and removed along the axial direction of self-aligning roller bearing parts, the bearing with separable inner and outer rings should be selected first.
2. When installing on the long shaft, in order to facilitate disassembly, bearings with tapered holes in the inner ring can be selected.
Generally, after selecting the bearing type, it is necessary to check the rated load and limit speed of the selected bearing, and determine the final scheme according to the bearing structure, size, tolerance grade and clearance and other factors.Nuobo Xuan manufacturers to provide you with customized self-aligning roller bearing solutions to meet your different working conditions.
Method for handling noise when using self-aligning roller bearings
Although bearing quality and other aspects are better, rolling bearings are precision components, and their use must be correspondingly careful.No matter how high performance bearings are used, if they are not used properly, they will not get the expected high performance.Precautions for the use of self-aligning roller bearings are as follows:
(1) Keep the bearing and its surroundings clean.
Even the small dust that the eyes can't see will bring bad effects to the self-aligning roller bearing.Therefore, to keep the surrounding clean, so that the dust will not invade the bearing.
(2) Use with caution.
In use give bearing strong impact, will produce scars and indentation, become the cause of the accident.In severe cases, there will be cracks and fractures, so care must be taken.
(3) Use appropriate operating tools.
Avoid replacing existing tools with the right ones.
(4) pay attention to the corrosion of bearings.
When operating self-aligning roller bearings, sweat on the hands can be the cause of rust.Use clean hands and try to wear gloves.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.