The final machining of the surface of the inner hole of the inner ring of the imported bearing is the inner round grinding, which is generally carried out on the inner round grinder. The quality after grinding is the final quality of the surface of the inner hole of the inner ring.The surface of the inner hole after the grinding of the inner circle may be the base level of the subsequent processing, or the base level of the subsequent inspection. More importantly, it is the surface that coordinates with the shaft in the future work, so the inspection must be strict and serious.The inspection items of the inner hole surface of SKF bearing inner ring shall not be less than the inspection items of the finished bearing, and the technical requirements shall not be less than the technical requirements of the finished bearing.
Inspection items after internal grinding
Internal circle hole detection mainly involves after grinding on the surface of the inner ring of single diameter deviation, a single radial plane average diameter deviation, a single radial plane diameter change quantity, average diameter change, face internal hole of the vertical degree, plain wire straightness of inner hole, inner hole surface roughness and the roundness error, as well as the appearance quality, the quality of magnetic and chamfer size, etc.The items to be inspected are:
1) single inner diameter deviation of the inner ring and average inner diameter deviation of a single radial plane.
2) inner diameter variation of a single radial plane and average inner diameter variation of the inner ring.
3) perpendicularity of the inner hole on the end face of the inner ring.
4) thickness variation of inner raceway and inner hole.
5) roundness error of inner hole of inner ring.
6) straightness of the surface of the inner hole of the inner ring.
7) surface roughness of the inner hole of the inner ring.
8) chamfering size.
9) appearance quality.
10) residual magnetic mass.
11) the difference between the average diameter deviation of the small end of the cone inner hole and the average diameter deviation of the two ends (applicable to the ferrule with the basic hole of the cone hole).