Zhejiang waxing electromechanical co.LTD.，Factory located in Shandong,Headquarters located in Zhejiang,China.
What are the main reasons for bearing corrosion?
The main reasons for corrosion of self-aligning roller bearings are as follows:
1. Ambient temperature and humidity.
2. Various environmental media in contact with the metal surface.
3. Chemical composition and structure of metal materials.
4, metal surface finish (oxygen concentration difference battery corrosion).
5. The composition and pH of the solution in contact with the metal surface.
Human sweat is also the cause of bearing corrosion, and its pH value is 5-6.Therefore, in order to prevent rust caused by hand sweat, installation and production personnel should wear gloves and do not touch bearings with their hands at will.
What does a normal bearing sound like?
Sound of normal self-aligning roller bearings:
1. Dents on the bearing outer ring track will cause vibration and cause smooth and crisp sound.
2. If there is intermittent noise, the rolling parts may be damaged.This sound occurs when the damaged surface is rolled, if there are pollutants in the bearing often cause the hiss sound.Serious bearing damage will produce irregular and loud noise.
3, if the percussion scars caused by the installation will also produce noise, the noise will be different with the height of the bearing speed.
4. If the bearing is in a good state of continuous rotation, it will emit low purring or buzzing sound.If the sharp hiss, squeak and other irregular sounds are emitted, it often means that the bearing is in poor continuous rotation.The sharp squeaking noise may be caused by improper lubrication.Improper bearing clearance can also cause metallic sound.
Bearing management should pay attention to matters!
Notes for management of self-aligning roller bearings
(1) Reduce the accuracy loss during inventory as much as possible;
(2) To ensure the supply of bearings, will not be out of stock affect production;
(3) Reasonable adjustment of goods, do not let the bearing backlog too long;
(4) Avoid bearing damage in the process of handling;
(5) Prevent bearing rust during the inventory period;
(6) Carry out investigation, statistics and comparative analysis of the use of bearings to summarize experience in order to improve the supply, inventory, use and selection of bearings.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.