The agricultural motor generally selects the small motor, in the small motor, the general front, the rear end USES the ball bearing.Bearing heating is one of the most common faults of agricultural asynchronous motors.The bearing is hot, the light causes the grease dilution leakage, the heavy will damage the bearing, causes the economic loss to the user.The causes and treatment of bearing heating are described as follows:
1. Bearing damage.Inspect ball bearings for ball bearings or ball bearing bushes for damage.Repair or replace any damage.
2. The lubricating oil has impurities, is too dirty, the oil ring is stuck or the brand is wrong.Oil should be changed, find out the cause of the stuck repair, oil viscosity should be changed when the oil is too large.
3. Lack of oil in the bearing room.Grease should be added to fill 2/3 oil chamber or add lubricating oil to standard oil level line.
4. The grease in the rolling bearing is blocked too much, and the temperature of the lubricating oil in the sliding bearing is too low or too high.Excessive grease should be removed from the rolling bearings or the grease in the oil chamber should be filled to 2/3.
5. The bearing is too loose or too tight with the shaft and the bearing and the end cover. If the bearing is too tight, the bearing will be deformed.When the bearing is too loose with the shaft, the journal can be coated with metal paint and reprocessed when it is too tight.The bearing and the end cover cooperate too loose to insert the end cover tightly.
6. The motor's two end caps or bearing caps are not assembled properly, which is usually not parallel, resulting in the bearing not in the correct position.Install both end caps or bearing caps flat and tighten the bolts.
7. Belt is too tight, too loose or coupling assembly is not good.Adjust belt tightness;Correct the coupling.
8. Wrong bearing type was changed during maintenance.Replace the correct type of bearing as soon as possible.