If there are iron filings, burrs, dust and other foreign bodies in the outer spherical bearing seat, noise and vibration will be generated in the operation of the outer spherical bearing seat, and even damage the raceway and rolling body.Therefore, before installing the bearings, it is necessary to ensure that the mounting surface and mounting environment are clean.
Lubrication of the external spherical bearing seat has a very important effect on its operation and service life.Grease is made from base oils, thickeners and additives.The performance of the grease is mainly determined by the base oil.General low viscosity base oil is suitable for low temperature, high speed;High viscosity suitable for high temperature, high load.
(1) the outer spherical bearing seat has been damaged and should be replaced immediately.
(2) too little or too much bearing grease or impurities such as iron filings.The capacity of the outer spherical bearing seat grease shall not exceed 70% of the total volume and shall be replaced if there are impurities.
(3) the shaft is too tight or too loose with the bearing.When too tight should be re - grinding, too loose should be set to the rotating shaft.
(4) the bearing is too tight or too loose with the end cover.The outer spherical bearing housing is processed when it is too tight, and the steel sleeve is inserted inside the end cover when it is too loose.
(5) the motor's two end caps or bearing caps are not properly assembled.Install and flatten the end cover or bearing cover and tighten the screw.
(6) belt is too tight or coupling assembly is not good.Adjust belt tension and adjust coupling.
(7) external spherical bearing seat too little lubricating oil, impurities or oil ring stuck.Refuel, renew oil, repair or replace oil rings.
Alignment may result in additional loading, friction, and vibration of the outer spherical housing if not carefully calibrated after installation.These may accelerate fatigue and reduce the service life of the bearings, and may damage the service life of other machine parts.In addition, increased vibration and friction can significantly increase energy consumption and the risk of premature failure.
During the service period, the basic external conditions of the operation of the external spherical bearing seat should be monitored frequently, such as the measurement of temperature, vibration and noise.These regular inspections will identify potential problems early and will prevent unexpected machine outages, enabling production plans to be met and increasing plant productivity and efficiency.
In the process of operation, the outer spherical bearing seat requires correct re-lubrication to perfect its performance.External spherical bearing seat lubrication method, divided into grease lubrication and oil lubrication.In order to make the outer spherical bearing seat function well, first of all, to choose suitable for the use of conditions, use purposes of lubrication method.If only lubrication is considered, the lubricity of oil lubrication prevails.But grease lubrication has the advantage of simplifying the structure around the bearing.