Zhejiang waxing electromechanical co.LTD.，Factory located in Shandong,Headquarters located in Zhejiang,China.
Compared with ordinary bearings, stainless steel bearings not only have obvious advantages in material, but also in terms of technology and precision control, they are much stricter than ordinary bearings.
During the working process, the stainless steel bearing has stable operation, low noise, corrosion resistance and wide application.
1. Stainless steel bearings have strong anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties.
Select appropriate lubricants, dust caps, etc., and can be used in an environment of -60°C to +300°C. It is resistant to corrosion caused by moisture and several other media.
Stainless steel bearings are used in low-temperature engineering, optical instruments, high-speed machine tools, high-speed motors, and food processing machinery because of their high mechanical strength and large load capacity.
2. the advantages of stainless steel bearings
(1) Excellent corrosion resistance: stainless steel bearings are not easy to rust and have strong corrosion resistance.
(2) Washable: Stainless steel bearings can be washed off without having to re-lubricate to prevent rusting.
(3) Can run in liquid: Due to the material used, we can run the bearing and bearing seat in liquid.
(4) Slower depletion: AISI 316 stainless steel does not require oil or grease for corrosion protection. Therefore, if the speed and load are low, lubrication is not necessary.
(5) Hygiene: Stainless steel is naturally clean and does not corrode.
(6) High heat resistance: Stainless steel bearings are fitted with high temperature polymer cages or without cages in a complete complementary structure and can operate at higher temperatures ranging from 180°F to 1000°F. (requires high temperature resistant grease)
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.