1. Ways to predict and prevent early bearing failure
The service life of the rolling bearing seat is an important index in the important mechanical equipment. To understand and master the working state of the bearing, it is necessary to predict and prevent the early failure of the bearing.There are usually the following main approaches.
(1) advanced technology is adopted to improve the life and reliability of bearings.Including structural optimization design, processing technology reform, material selection and refinement, high efficiency and cleanliness of lubrication, fine assembly and installation, and so on.
(2) strengthen the quality testing and supervision of rolling bearing pedestal products to ensure that the quality of bearing products meet relevant standards or design requirements.
(3) to strengthen the monitoring and diagnosis of the working status of bearings, to find out abnormalities as early as possible, and to adopt preventive measures to prevent major losses that may be caused by sudden accidents.
2. Fault diagnosis and detection system
Modern rolling pedestal fault diagnosis technology is associated with sophisticated testing systems and monitoring means.At present, there are several mature detection systems in practice.
(1) bearing pulse lateral vibration device
After fatigue wear (or fatigue spalling) of the rolling housing, vibration is generated, and the receiver converts mechanical impulse signals into electrical signals and amplifies them.When the number of pulses exceeds the normal range and reaches a sudden change, the bearing will be given an alarm and stop using immediately.
(2) bearing temperature alarm device
Poor lubrication, surface wear or fatigue of rolling bearing seat will cause surface heating. When the heating reaches a certain limit temperature, both alarm will be given and the bearing will stop running.
(3) regularly test the current state of the bearing in operation, and find or monitor the existing defects and the development trend.
If the grease samples of the working rolling bearing seat are extracted regularly and the number, size and shape characteristics of the abrasive particles are detected by the ferrograph, the degree of fatigue and wear can be found and the signs of bearing failure can be found.