Many different designs, sizes series and sizes of cylindrical roller bearings.Most of these are single row bearings with a cage.Together with single row and double row full roller bearings (without retainer), they constitute a standard set of bearing varieties for general engineering purposes.Bearings with retainers can withstand heavy radial loads and operate at high speeds.Full roller bearings are suitable for very heavy radial loads at medium speed.
As for cylindrical roller bearings, roller is one of the key components.Its geometry, known as the logarithmic profile, provides the optimal stress distribution in the bearing's contact area.Its surface finish maximizes the formation of lubricant film and optimizes the rolling of rollers.The resulting benefits over traditional designs include improved operational reliability and greater tolerance for errors
The variety range of cylindrical roller bearings includes the following basic types:
- Single row cylindrical roller bearings with retainers, mainly designed for NU, NJ, NUP and N
- Double row cylindrical roller bearings with retainers, mainly designed for NNU and NN
-- Multi-row cylindrical roller bearings with retainers
- Single row full roller cylindrical roller bearings, mainly designed for NCF and NJG
- Double row full roller cylindrical roller bearings are mainly designed for NNF
- Multiple row full roller cylindrical roller bearings with four or eight row rollers
In addition to standard types, cylindrical roller bearings also include:
-- Single-row high-precision all-steel or ceramic cylindrical roller bearings;
- Double row high-precision all-steel or ceramic cylindrical roller bearings;
- Cylindrical roller bearings and bearing devices for railway axle boxes;
- single row cylindrical roller bearings for traction motors used in railway applications;
-- Open or sealed multi-row cylindrical roller bearings for rolling mills;
- Supporting bearings for multi-roll cold rolling mill;
- Dividing roller assembly for continuous smelting furnace.
Single row cylindrical roller bearing
In a single row cylindrical roller bearing, the roller is always guided between the integral open flange of a bearing ring.These open flanges are combined with specially designed and surface-treated roller ends to provide improved lubrication, reduced friction, and thus lower operating temperatures.
Bearing ring with integral flange and cylindrical roller and retainer assembly can be separated from outer ring.This makes mounting and dismounting easy, especially when loading conditions require interference fit on both bearing rings.Single row cylindrical roller bearing can withstand heavy radial load and high speed.These bearings are manufactured in several different designs, the main difference being the flange structure.The most commonly used are the NU, NJ, NUP, and N designs.
Double row cylindrical roller bearing
Double row cylindrical roller bearing has small cross section, high load capacity and high rigidity.Therefore, these bearings are mainly used in machine tools, mill stands, plastic rollers, grinding machines and large gear boxes.
Multi row cylindrical roller bearings
Four rows of cylindrical roller bearings and six rows of cylindrical roller bearings are almost all used for the roll neck, roller and rolling press of steel rolling frame.These bearings have lower friction than other roller bearings.
Because these bearings are usually installed in the roll neck in interference fit, they are particularly suitable for high speed rolling mill applications.