1.According to the type of rolling bearing structure classification
(1) according to the load direction or nominal contact Angle it can bear, the bearings are divided into: centripetal bearings -- mainly used for rolling bearings bearing radial load, whose nominal contact Angle ranges from 0 to 45.According to the nominal contact Angle is different, and can be divided into: radial contact bearings -- nominal contact Angle is 0 centripetal bearings: radial contact bearings -- nominal contact Angle is greater than 0 to 45 centripetal bearings.Thrust bearings - rolling bearings used primarily to withstand axial loads, nominal contact angles greater than 45 to 90.According to different nominal contact angles, it can be divided into: axial contact bearings -- thrust bearings with nominal contact Angle of 90: thrust angular contact bearings -- thrust bearings with nominal contact Angle of more than 45 but less than 90.
(2) according to the types of rolling bodies, bearings are divided into ball bearings -- the rolling body is a ball; roller bearings -- the rolling body is a roller.According to the type of rollers, roller bearings are divided into: cylindrical roller bearings -- the roller is the bearing of cylindrical rollers, the ratio of the length of cylindrical rollers to the diameter is less than or equal to 3;Needle rolling bearing -- the rolling body is the bearing of needle rolling. The ratio of needle rolling length to diameter is greater than 3, but the diameter is less than or equal to 5mm;Tapered roller bearing -- the roller body is the bearing of tapered roller;Aligning roller bearings - roller bearings are spherical roller bearings.
(3) according to whether the bearings can be centered when working, they can be divided into: centering bearings -- bearings with spherical raceway that can adapt to the angular deviation and angular movement between the two raceway axis lines;Non-centering bearings (rigid bearings)- bearings with resistance to axial line deviation between raceways.
(4) according to the number of columns of the rolling body, the bearings are divided into: single row bearings -- bearings with one row of rolling body;Double row bearings - bearings with two rows of rolling bodies;Multi-row bearings - bearings with more than two rows of rolling bodies, such as three-row, four-row bearings.
(5) according to whether its parts can be separated, bearings can be divided into: separable bearings -- bearings with separable parts;Non-detachable bearing - a bearing in which the rings are not allowed to be freely separated after the bearing is finally assembled.
(6) bearing can be divided into various structural types according to its structural shape (such as whether there is a filling groove, whether there is an inner ring, an outer ring and a ring shape, the structure of retaining edge, or even whether there is a cage, etc.).
2. According to the size of the rolling bearing, the bearing is divided into:
Miniature bearings -- bearings with nominal outside diameter of less than 26mm;
Small bearings -- bearings with nominal outside diameter ranging from 28 to 55mm;Small and medium-sized bearings -- bearings with nominal outer diameter ranging from 60 to 115mm;
Medium and large bearings -- bearings with nominal outside diameter of 120-190mm
Large bearings -- bearings with nominal outside diameter of 200-430mm;
Oversize bearings -- bearings with nominal outside diameter of more than 440mm.