Zhejiang waxing electromechanical co.LTD.，Factory located in Shandong,Headquarters located in Zhejiang,China.
According to the direction of load on the bearings, the sliding bearings are divided into three categories:
Radial bearing -- to bear radial load, the direction of load is perpendicular to the center line of the shaft;
(2) thrust bearing - bearing axial load, load direction and axis center line parallel;
Radial - thrust bearings - both radial and axial loads.
According to the friction state, the sliding bearings are divided into two categories: non-liquid friction sliding bearings and liquid friction sliding bearings. The former is in the state of dry friction or boundary friction, while the latter is in the state of liquid friction.
(1) according to the load direction borne by the rolling bearing, it can be divided into:
Centripetal bearing, mainly under radial load.
Thrust bearing, mainly under axial load.
(2) according to the shape of the rolling body can be divided into: ball bearings and roller bearings. The rolling body in the bearing has single column and double column.
(3) according to the load direction or nominal contact Angle, rolling body types are divided into:
1. Deep groove ball bearing.
2. Cylindrical roller bearing.
3. Needle roller bearing.
4. Aligning ball bearing.
Angular contact ball bearings.
6. Aligning roller bearings.
Tapered roller bearings.
8. Thrust Angle contact ball bearing.
9. Thrust centering roller bearing.
10. Thrust taper roller bearing.
11. Thrust ball bearing.
12. Thrust cylindrical roller bearing.
13. Thrust needle roller bearing.
14. Combination bearing.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.