Calibration of bearing clearance: 1. Calibration of bearing single clearance; 2.
2. Minimum and maximum clearance calibration of bearing mounted on shaft or fixed sleeve.
1. The standard clearance is C0.
2. When using the calibrated clearance, make corrections with the corrections in the above table.
3. The correction value of C2 slot is due to the difference between the maximum and the minimum, so please do not misuse it.
The original radial clearance of the rolling bearing is: the amount of movement of the inner ring from one extreme position to the other extreme position along the radial direction with respect to the outer ring under no radial force before installation, the working clearance of the bearing is defined as:After installation, under no-load axis relative to the amount of the movement of the bearing outer ring, the radial clearance is the original work radial clearance minus because of interference fit joint and heat windage variation which is caused by the expansion of Δ S (in microns as a unit) -- -- -- -- -- rolling bearing can use of its functions of have no matter to the most degree is decided by the work arrive can appropriate clearance clearance is made before the installation of the original joint clearance choice of public service and the impact of temperature determined by the selection of the bearing clearance, radial internal clearance of the selected benchmark:
Theoretically, when the clearance in the bearing operation is negative, the service life becomes the longest, but we all know that even a small amount of negative clearance is larger than this, the service life will be quickly reduced. In the initial stage, the clearance is larger than 0.
Round table is clearance joint axial load axial rigidity preloading, the school don't want to reduce the clearance wants to control the vibration and acoustic inversion at low speed and want to reduce the friction torque of the ordinary ordinary axial axial load rigid wheel within only a few close together, in the ocean shipping clearance joint inversion and special want to reduce the friction torque at low speed axial load larger axial rigidity, heavy load, impact load, the need to interference in the round of high temperature or ocean shipping low temperature, axis of bending.
Attention on measurement of bearing radial clearance:
(1) Use special instrument measurement method as far as possible;
(2) Manual measurement requires higher measurement technology. The measurement deviation of this method is relatively large, especially when the clearance is at the edge, it is easy to cause deviation. In this case, the measurement of the instrument shall prevail.
(3) When measuring the thickness and thickness, it shall operate in accordance with the provisions of the specifications, and shall not use rollers to measure the measurement already made from the thickness and thickness;
(4) During measurement, the ball should be guaranteed to fall into the bottom of the ditch;Measurement of closed bearing before closing;When using a loaded instrument, the measured value should also subtract the increase of the clearance caused by the load.
(5) For multi-row bearings, the clearance of each row is required to be qualified, and the arithmetic equivalent of clearance of each row is taken as the radial clearance of the bearing.
Bearing static load Bearing dynamic load: static load constant load (such as dead weight) which does not change over time and quasi-static load which changes slowly so that inertial forces can be omitted;Dynamic load purse pregnant instant quick action of impact load between intercropping cyclical changes (such as air hammer), any time cycle load (such as empty atmospheric pressure indentation machine crankshaft) and the periodic change of Cr is fixed dynamic load of random load, is in a rotating condition of maximum load capacity, unit is KN, Co is fixed static load. It is not under the rotation of load capacity, the two are based on the radial load calculation.
Basic norm is used to calculate dynamic load C under the dynamic stress of the bearing, that is, a rotation under loading condition bearing the values suggested according to ISO281:1990 specification, supply 1 million turn basic rating life of bearing load hypothesis load intrusive and underlying purpose remains the same, for the radial for radial load, is applied to center for thrust bearing axial load.
Axial load: Load along the axial mark. Radial load: load straight to the axial mark.
Bearing vibration (speed-up rate) is divided into Z, Z1, Z2 and Z34 grades;Bearing vibration (rate) is divided into V, V1, V2, V34 grades.
Z and V grades are used for vibration inspection of deep groove ball bearings within the scale specified in the bearing factory's specifications;Z1, V1 combination is used for bearing vibration of the general requirements of the bearing finished product inspection;Z2 and V2 are used for Y series mechanical and electrical bearings and other mechanical and electrical bearings as required;Z3, V3 levels are used for severe vibration requirements where this level is internationally advanced.