One, push pressure method
With the press to push the bearing, the work is stable and reliable, does not damage the machine and the bearing shield machine room.There are manual presses, mechanical or hydraulic presses.
Note: press should be in the center of the shaft on the point of force, not pressure deviation.
Two, the percussion method
Knock force general on bearing inner ring, shielding room tapping force should not be added in rolling element bearings and keep on the shelf, this method is simple, but easily damaged bearings, when bearing, at the end of the shaft, use less than the copper rod of bearing inside diameter or other soft metal materials resist shaft end, lower bearing block, hammer knock gently, can be removed.The application of this method should pay attention to the placement of the pad block should be appropriate, the point of force should be correct.
Three, pull out method
Special puller is used to pull the bearing out slowly as long as the handle is rotated.When removing the bearing outer ring, the elbows of the two legs of the puller should be opened outwards.When removing the bearing inner ring, the two feet of the puller should face inward and be stuck on the end face of the bearing inner ring.
1. The retractor of the puller should be hooked to the inner ring of the bearing, and should not be hooked to the outer ring, so as to avoid excessive looseness or damage of the bearing;
2. When using the puller, make the lead screw align with the center hole of the shaft and do not skew.Should also pay attention to the retractor and bearing force, will not retractor and bearing damage;
3. Pay attention to prevent slippage of retractors;
4. The elbow Angle of the two legs of the puller is less than 90°.
4. Hot stripping method
For disassembly of tightly fitting bearings.First, the oil heated to about 100℃ is poured on the bearing to be removed with an oil kettle. After the bearing ring is heated and expanded, the bearing can be pulled out with a drawing tool.
1. First, the puller should be installed on the bearing to be removed, and a certain tension should be applied;
2, before heating, to use asbestos rope or thin iron plate to wrap the shaft, prevent the shaft from heating expansion, otherwise it will be difficult to disassemble, from the bearing box shell hole to remove the bearing, only heating the bearing box shell hole, not heating the bearing;
3. When pouring oil, the oil pot shall be poured on the bearing ring or rolling body smoothly in the shielding machine room, and an oil basin shall be placed under it to collect the hot oil flowing down to avoid waste and scald;
4. Operators should wear asbestos gloves to prevent burns.