1. Declaration of import and export goods.General imported goods should be filled in duplicate;For goods that need to be written off by the customs, such as processing trade goods and bonded goods, a special customs declaration form shall be filled out in triplicate.If domestic tax refund is needed after the goods are exported, a special customs declaration form for tax refund shall be filled in.
2. Goods invoice.If the required number of copies is one less than the customs declaration form, and the goods are exported to foreign countries for sale, the settlement method is to sell the goods after the sale of foreign exchange to export units according to the actual amount of sales, export declaration can be exempted.
3. Land waybill, air waybill and sea waybill of lading for import and sea waybill for export.After the examination and inspection of goods, the customs shall sign the original waybill and release the goods to return to the customs declaration, by which the goods can be picked up or shipped.
4. Packing list of goods.The number of copies is the same as the invoice.However, bulk cargo or single type cargo with consistent packing content may be exempted from delivery.
5. Verification and cancellation of foreign exchange for export.When all export goods are declared at the customs, they shall be submitted to the foreign exchange administration department for verification and cancellation of export foreign exchange receipts stamped with the seal of "supervision and collection of foreign exchange", and the cancellation number shall be filled in the upper right corner of each export declaration form.
6. If the customs considers it necessary, it shall also submit the trade contract, certificate of origin of the goods, etc.
7. Other relevant documents.Include:
(1) for goods that have been approved by the customs for tax reduction or exemption, the certificate of tax reduction or exemption signed by the customs shall be presented.
(2) the import and export goods of processing trade contracts that have been filed with the customs shall be submitted to the "registration manual" issued by the customs for examination.
Export declaration analysis
oneBasic procedures of customs clearance: declaration?Inspection?Tax?release
Declaration: 1. After the consignor of the export goods has prepared the export goods in accordance with the provisions of the export contract on time, in accordance with the quality and quantity, he shall go through the formalities of chartering the ship and booking the space with the transport company, prepare to go through the formalities of customs declaration with the customs, or entrust a professional (agent) customs declaration company to go through the formalities of customs declaration.
2. An enterprise that needs to entrust a professional or agent broker to the customs shall, before the goods are exported, go through the entrustment formalities with a professional or agent broker at the export port.The entrusted professional broker or agent broker shall receive a formal power of attorney for customs declaration from the agent, which shall be in the form required by the customs.
3. Preparing the documents for customs declaration is the basis for ensuring the smooth clearance of export goods.In general, in addition to the declaration of export goods, documents should be prepared for customs declaration, mainly including: consignment note (that is, the paper), a copy of the invoice, a copy of the trade contract, export income verification and cancellation of foreign exchange and customs control conditions related to all kinds of documents.
Time limit for declaration: the time limit for declaration refers to the time limit stipulated by law for the consignor or his agent to declare to the customs after the goods have arrived at the port.The time limit for declaration of export goods is 24 hours before loading.For goods that do not need to be taxed or examined, the customs clearance procedures shall be completed within 1 day after the declaration is accepted.
Inspection: inspection refers to a supervision method in which the customs conducts actual verification of the export goods through the declaration of the declaration unit that accepts the declaration of the customs declaration unit and has been examined and verified, so as to determine whether the contents of the declaration documents are consistent with the actual import and export goods.1. Verify whether the contents declared in the declaration process are consistent with the verified bills and goods by checking the actual goods and the declaration documents, and discover the problems such as concealment, false declaration and false declaration that cannot be found in the declaration and review process through the actual inspection.2. The suspicious points raised in the procedure of declaration review can be verified through inspection, so as to provide a reliable regulatory basis for taxation, statistics and follow-up management.The customs should fill in a record of inspection after checking the goods.
Inspection records generally include inspection time, place, name of the consignee or consignor of the import and export goods or his agent, the declared goods, inspection of the transport package of the goods (such as the name of the means of transport, container number, size and seal number), the name of the goods, specifications and models.The goods to be inspected shall be issued the inspection notice within 1 day after receiving the declaration, and the inspection shall be completed within 1 day after meeting the customs inspection conditions. In addition to paying tax, the customs formalities shall be completed within 4 hours after the completion of the inspection.
Taxation: according to the relevant provisions of the customs law, import and export goods shall be subject to customs duties unless otherwise stipulated by the state.Customs duties are levied by the customs in accordance with the customs import and export tariff.For the goods that need to be taxed, the customs declaration shall be issued within 1 day after the receipt of the declaration, and the customs clearance procedures shall be completed within 2 hours after the receipt of the tax declaration.